- Acupressure wrist bands against nausea DRUG FREE, WITHOUT THE SIDE EFFECTS OF MEDICINES
Suitable for :
- Travel Sickness
- Morning Sickness
- Chemotherapy nausea
- Post operative nausea
Available in a box of two bands.
Products in the market:
- Sea Band Regular – grey color for Adults
- Sea-Band for children in smaller sizes in three colors: pink, blue and green
- Sea Band Mama! for morning sickness of pregnant women in violet color
Sea-Band has been clinically tested against nausea and vomiting in travel, pregnancy, anaesthesia, chemotherapy and all conditions which induce nausea.
Sea-Band is a knitted elasticated wrist band, which operates by applying pressure on the Nei Kuan acupressure point on each wrist by means of a plastic stud. Because the bands do not use drugs, they do not cause any of the side effects associated with anti-nausea drugs and can be worn on each wrist whenever you feel nauseous. They are suitable for adults and children.
Sea-Band is sold in drug chains and pharmacies across the world.
- Place your middle three fingers on the inside of your wrist with the edge of the third finger on the wrist crease. The Nei-Kuan point is just under the edge of your index finger between the two central tendons.
- Position the button facing downward over the Nei-Kuan point. Repeat the process for the other wrist.
- One band must be worn on each wrist to be effective. Sea-Bands can be put onto your wrist before you start travelling, or after you have started your journey.
- Sea-Band is suitable for adults and children.